Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fun Birthday Yesterday!

I had SO much fun yesterday on my 25th birthday! First, I had to go to the DMV to get my license renewed. (Ok, that part wasn't so much fun.) I passed and was given the paper driver's license. North Carolina is mailing them all from Raleigh now, so you get a temporary paper license. It doesn't have your picture on it, so you keep the old one for picture ID, and carry the temporary one with you in case you are pulled over. All I had to do was the sign test thank goodness! I missed the railroad sign though! In my defense, (hopefully), it was just a plain yellow circle. It didn't have the black "x" in it that indicates the railroad. Then, I went to visit with my nursing instructors. I haven't seen them since I graduated. I had SO much fun visiting with them. We talked for 2 hours! Then, my husband and I went to my sisters house. We went out to eat at Asiana (the best Chinese restaurant ever located on Hendersonville road), with my sister, her husband, and my three year old nephew. My husband bought this HUGE "birthday girl" pin that he made me wear on my shirt. The waiters came and circled around the table and sang to me. Then, one of them came over to "give me a present". He took a paper napkin and made the most beautiful rose out of it. It was some true talent! We went to the mall, loafered around, and then went home. It was a lot of fun and made me stop worry about getting old. lol. At least I'm old enough to rent a car now I guess. It's not that I think 25 is old, but ever since I hit 21, it just seems to be flying by now. I hope it doesn't fly by so fast that I'm elderly and in a nursing home before I know it! Here are some pictures:

Misty, Isaiah, and I:
(He's a comedian)



A normal picture:



Isaiah's Beautiful Eyes:

No comments:

Post a Comment