Friday, March 26, 2010

Another Writer Published an Article About MY Article!

Hey everyone! An amazing writer that is a fellow Associated Content writer and now friend, has written an article about the article that I wrote! My article is titled: Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and Life as an Army Wife". Her article is titled: "AC Article Review: TBI as Told by Army Wife Iva Gutowski". She contacted me a few days asking permission to write a review of my article and try to spread the word about TBI's and their devastating after-effects. I would truly be honored if you would read and comment on her page about her article...Tell her Iva sent you, and to also read my original article. It would really mean a lot to my husband as well. So, without further a due...here's the link to our articles:

Click here to read my article "Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and Life as an Army Wife."

Click here to read her article, "AC Article Review: TBI as Told by Army Wife Iva Gutowski."


(You'll even get to see a rare picture of Josh in his Army uniform. (Don't you just love a man in uniform?! lol). The picture I posted with my article was of me and Josh and was taken right before we had to say goodbye. He was then loaded onto a military air-plane and his 18 month deployment in Afghanistan began.

Thanks for your support guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment