Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Mamaw!

Today, March 17, 2010, is my Mamaw's 86th birthday! Of course, it is also St. Patrick's Day, so Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I'm so blessed to still have my beautiful Mamaw in my life!

We took her out to eat today. We went back to Asiana which is where she wanted to go. The waiters sang to her and brought her a paper rose as well. Mama went with us, and we all had a great time!

On another note, the refrigerator died today. All of the groceries in the top freezer and the refrigerator were thawed and spoiled and we spent quite some time throwing away food and cleaning up the mess. After Mamaw's birthday lunch, we went to Lowe's and bought a brand new refrigerator! This one is the side-by-side style so she'll have a nice big freezer area to store all of the meats and frozen goods that she buys.

I feel like I'm getting a sinus infection, and unfortunately, just had to lay down and sleep for a while. Hopefully my body will just fight it off and I won't get sick. ugh. Anyway, I hope everyone is having a wonderful day filled with happiness and good health!

Iva

No comments:

Post a Comment